Home and School
If you would like to join our Home and School Team Please contact the school office at (904) 268-2433 or email us at email@example.com, for additional information.
Click on the directory below for a list of local vendors who support JAA and its students!
Easy Ways To Help Support Your School
I have had many parents come to me and say that they wished they could help out more, but they just can't. They are already busy at work, in the church, and in extracurricular activities for their kids. There just does not seem to be enough time in the day. Listed below is some great ways that you can help the school. They take very little time, and some are things that you probably already do.
- Collect Box Tops - You would not believe how many items have these on them. Toilet paper, paper plates, cleaning supplies, snack items - they are everywhere. The school get 10¢ for each one. These are good for purchasing equipment and supplies that the school needs. Just clip the label and drop them off in the office. We will take care of the rest!
- Send a Note of Appreciation - A little note of encouragement goes a long way. Don't forget about some of those people who put in a lot of time behind the scenes like Grandpa Gardner and James Ross.
- Pick Up Something Extra While You Are At the Store - It does not have to be anything expensive. Teachers are always needing post-its, pens, pencils and erasers for their classroom. Grades Pk - 2nd use little goodies for the great job they did. Stop at the dollar section and pick up one or two items to help keep them 'in stock'.
- Collect Campbell Labels for Education - You can find these labels on Campbell's Soup, Pepridge Farm products and on the caps of V-8 drinks. Just cut out the entire UPC or keep the cap and send them in to the office. We earn 5 - 10 points for each label we collect, which are then good for purchasing items such as computer software, books, and lab equipment.
- Use Amazon Smile When Making Purchases Through Amazon - That's right. Your favorite online shopping spot now gives back! By clicking on http://smile.amazon.com/ch/59-3381699, you can link your Amazon account to Amazon Smile, which gives a percentage back to JAA on items you purchase.
- Attend Special Programs and Events - One of the easiest ways you can support the teachers and students is by attending the special programs that they have at the churches and school. Just by being there you show them that they are important and that you care about what they are doing and learning.
- Give our School Name when you make a purchase at Office Depot. When you make a purchase at Office Depot, tell them you want the proceeds to go to JAA. Office Depot will reward schools 5% of any purchases made.