LifePoint Academy of Seventh-day Adventists, formerly Jacksonville Adventist Academy, was established in 1925 and is accredited by Florida Association of Academic Nonpublic Schools (FAANS) and the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
To effectively prepare students to be successful leaders and to achieve their highest potential through life-changing Christian service within an environment of educational excellence.
Building leaders of integrity through academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment.
- Training students to become servant leaders in their home and community
- Teaching positive relational skills
- Helping students reach God’s potential for their lives
- Equipping students with the tools needed to become innovators
- Growing a generation of world changers
- Fostering spiritual growth in students
- Instilling Adventist Christian values
- Promoting biblical family values
- Serving the church & community
Building Committed, Faithful Stewards
- Creating a stable Adventist educational system in Jacksonville for future generations
- Teaching the value of taking care of God’s Creation
- Educating students on the importance of making God first in all aspects of life
- Respecting and being responsible for school, classmates, and personal items
Providing A Challenging Curriculum
- Utilizing up-to-date technology
- Remaining current with modern methods of teaching
- Expanding the mind of students to become critical thinkers Incorporating inquiry-based lesson plans
Maintaining A Safe Environment
- Helping students to practice self-control and conflict resolution skills
- Creating a healthy parent/teacher partnership
- Providing a nurturing and caring environment with teachers that demonstrate God’s love
- Prioritizing the security of our students by following established safety measures
LifePoint Academy is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come. To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to:
- develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew 2:37-39
- master the basic academic skills
- value labor, physical and mental, as the blessing God intended
- cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
LifePoint Academy is operated in harmony with the guidance and direction of the Office of Education, North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Journey to Excellence Video Presentation
Hear from administrators, teachers, parents, and students about the quality academics, strong curriculum, and integrated spiritual and moral content of our school.